- Past performance is no guarantee of future results.
- All investments carry some level of risk. Diversification and other asset allocation techniques do not ensure profit or protect against losses.
- Some of the information presented herein has been obtained from external sources NEPC believes to be reliable. While NEPC has exercised reasonable professional care in preparing this content, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of all source information contained within.
- The opinions presented herein represent the good faith views of NEPC as of the publication date and are subject to change at any time.
- This presentation contains summary information regarding the investment management approaches described herein but is not a complete description of the investment objectives, portfolio management and research that supports these approaches. This analysis does not constitute a recommendation to implement any of the aforementioned approaches.
Awards and Recognition
These rating or awards may not be representative of any one client's experience with NEPC. Any rating or award is representative of NEPC's past performance only and is not indicative of NEPC's future performance, nor does it indicate an endorsement of NEPC.
- CIO’s Most Influential Investment Consultants: CIO Magazine interviews pension and non-profit CIOs, asset managers and former consultants, to approximate what it calls "the hierarchy of today's institutional consultant industry". The results should not be considered a recommendation of any specific firm or individual consultant. For more information, please visit CIO Magazine's web site at www.ai-cio.com/2016-knowledgebrokers.
- CIO’s Industry Innovation Consultant Awards: On an annual basis, CIO Magazine highlights the most innovative and positive work being done for, and at, the world’s largest pensions, endowments, foundations, and sovereign wealth funds. The awards are split into two general categories: asset management/servicing and asset owners. Nominations are generally open during July and August. The CIO editorial team determined the finalists and eventual winners, with input from its awards Advisory Board. [ Source: www.ai-cio.com ]