- Past performance is no guarantee of future results.
- All investments carry some level of risk. Diversification and other asset allocation techniques do not ensure profit or protect against losses.
- Some of the information presented herein has been obtained from external sources NEPC believes to be reliable. While NEPC has exercised reasonable professional care in preparing this content, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of all source information contained within.
- The opinions presented herein represent the good faith views of NEPC as of the publication date and are subject to change at any time.
- This presentation contains summary information regarding the investment management approaches described herein but is not a complete description of the investment objectives, portfolio management and research that supports these approaches. This analysis does not constitute a recommendation to implement any of the aforementioned approaches.
Awards and Recognition
These rating or awards may not be representative of any one client's experience with NEPC. Any rating or award is representative of NEPC's past performance only and is not indicative of NEPC's future performance, nor does it indicate an endorsement of NEPC.
- Greenwich Quality Leader: NEPC was named a “Greenwich Quality Leader” by Greenwich Associates in 2016. NEPC has consistently achieved favorable client satisfaction ratings among the ten largest firms: Greenwich Quality Index (GQI) ranking in the top three in 11 of the last 13 years. Greenwich Associates is an independent research firm that has surveyed plan sponsors with assets in excess of $150 million for many years to document their opinions of their investment consulting relationships. For more information, visit Greenwich.com. Read our disclaimers here.
- CIO’s Most Influential Investment Consultants: CIO Magazine interviews pension and non-profit CIOs, asset managers and former consultants, to approximate what it calls "the hierarchy of today's institutional consultant industry". The results should not be considered a recommendation of any specific firm or individual consultant. For more information, please visit CIO Magazine's web site at www.ai-cio.com/2016-knowledgebrokers.
- CIO’s Industry Innovation Consultant Awards: On an annual basis, CIO Magazine highlights the most innovative and positive work being done for, and at, the world’s largest pensions, endowments, foundations, and sovereign wealth funds. The awards are split into two general categories: asset management/servicing and asset owners. Nominations are generally open during July and August. The CIO editorial team determined the finalists and eventual winners, with input from its awards Advisory Board. [ Source: www.ai-cio.com ]
- CAIA Corporate Recognition Award: This award “was established by CAIA’s board to celebrate and acknowledge the exceptional level of commitment a company has demonstrated over a sustained period of time in supporting its employees’ pursuit of the CAIA designation”. The award was presented to Altegris and NEPC on November 29, 2012. [ Source: www.CAIA.org ]
- InvestHedge Investor Excellence Award: InvestHedge rewarded hedge funds, consultants and funds of funds that have, according to mandates tracked by InvestHedge, won verifiable institutional mandates, as well as long term performance awards. The Consultant of the Year Award was split between Albourne Partners for hedge fund selection and NEPC for FoHF selection (October 3, 2012). [Source: www.hedgefundintelligence.com]
- Healthcare Financial Management Association Peer Review Designation: The Healthcare Financial Management Association (“HFMA”) is a nationwide organization with a membership of more than 40,000 healthcare finance leaders. HFMA works with a broad cross-section of stakeholders to identify gaps throughout the healthcare delivery system and bridge them through the establishment and sharing of knowledge and best practices. Read our disclaimers here.