The findings of NEPC ’s Defined Contribution Financial Wellness Survey are outlined in the infographic below.
Key highlights the findings suggest:
- Virtually all record keepers offer financial wellness, including "bundled" services
- While technology is clearly a part of the delivery process, human interaction is available about half the time
- Most plans are offering financial wellness and the reported usage numbers are high
- The record keepers report that retirement savings is the primary use
- Usage is how plan sponsors are measuring success as opposed to fewer sick days, less stress and better engagement.