March 24, 2017
We’re looking to a Performance Analyst in our Atlanta office. NEPC’s performance analyst department is an important resource for our Consulting business. The Performance Analyst is responsible for gathering financial performance data from various sources and putting together monthly and quarterly reports for our clients. It is a fast-paced, high energy environment with an opportunity to interact with professionals inside and outside the firm. Other responsibilities include interaction with custodian banks, reconciling portfolio returns, and creating customized graphs. Each PA works with approximately 20 clients and is responsible for accurately calculating monthly portfolio returns and characteristics.View Details
March 22, 2017
We are seeking an experienced administrative assistant responsible for providing administrative support to six or more Consultants. Responsibilities include preparing and editing correspondence and other materials; ongoing maintenance of client data in our company database; coordinating and scheduling Consultant travel and meetings; copying, assembling, and monitoring the compilation of quarterly Investment Performance Analysis (IPA) books, Manager Search books, new business presentations, and educational presentations; print and graphic support; various mailings; and filing. Act as back up for the Receptionist.
March 20, 2017
We are seeking a career administrative assistant to provide support to our HR Department. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to maintaining calendars and schedules, coordinating interviews and meetings, preparing and editing correspondence and other materials, ensuring accurate job postings, processing employment applications, compiling new hire orientation packets, assist in the coordination of events, and supporting the HR team with any other specific projects as needed.View Details
February 16, 2017
We are seeking an experienced executive assistant to support and coordinate our Corporate Consulting team and executive level staff. Responsibilities include proactively maintaining busy calendars and schedules and coordinating travel, meetings (internal and external) and outside conference activity. Preparing and submitting monthly expense reports through Concur.View Details
January 13, 2017
Are you an experienced financial services marketing professional with a successful track record of developing and improving marketing programs that help advisory firms grow their business? Have you managed outreach programs, and worked with a diverse team of investment experts? Help us deliver marketing strategies that allow NEPC’s institutional investment advisory business the best opportunity to thrive and grow in a competitive marketplace.View Details
January 4, 2017
We are currently looking for an Actuarial Analyst with the following responsibilities:
- Supports and works with senior members of our Research Team performing pension asset-liability studies as well as asset allocation and asset class research.
- Conducts a variety of quantitative analyses to support Asset Allocation Team
- Develops and builds liability and investment models and shares pertinent data and analysis with members of the company.
- Works on foundational and innovative Research analysis projects to support NEPC clients in Asset Allocation modeling and development of appropriate investment solutions.
- Provides research, data and analysis to support innovative portfolio construction techniques.
- Supports fundamental research projects requiring sophisticated analysis involving factor analysis, currency risk, equity valuation models, and global fixed income valuation models
- Ability to navigate and research information on NEPC internal databases.