June 28, 2017
We are currently looking for an analyst to support our defined contribution/401(k) team by providing financial information/analysis to a variety of clients. The candidate will be expected to conduct research and due diligence on defined contribution service providers and investment fund options.View Details
May 18, 2017
The Senior Research Analyst will be part of the Real Assets Research team (encompassing Real Estate, Energy, Timber, Agriculture, Commodities, and other real assets) within NEPC’s broader research group. The primary job function will be to work as part of the RA team to analyze global market trends, identify attractive investment themes, perform due diligence on investment managers, write research/white papers, and work with clients to build and structure investment portfolios. This includes identifying market trends, interviewing and performing due diligence (qualitative and quantitative) on investment managers and underlying assets.View Details
April 29, 2017
Your responsibilities include preparation of new business request for proposals (RFPs) for all types of prospective clients (Corporate, T-H, Public, Defined Contribution, etc). You also coordinate all company wide mailings, surveys and other communications related to clients, prospects and other marketing outreach projects. You maintain the Prospect database and update all marketing spreadsheets, documents and presentations, regularly. You will prepare all RFP mailings and are responsible for organizing and producing all marketing materials, such as new business presentations. You will be involved in other projects as needed.
Flexibility to work from home part-time or full-time, after successful training, is possible.View Details
January 13, 2017
Are you an experienced financial services marketing professional with a successful track record of developing and improving marketing programs that help advisory firms grow their business? Have you managed outreach programs, and worked with a diverse team of investment experts? Help us deliver marketing strategies that allow NEPC’s institutional investment advisory business the best opportunity to thrive and grow in a competitive marketplace.View Details
January 4, 2017
We are currently looking for an Actuarial Analyst with the following responsibilities:
- Supports and works with senior members of our Research Team performing pension asset-liability studies as well as asset allocation and asset class research.
- Conducts a variety of quantitative analyses to support Asset Allocation Team
- Develops and builds liability and investment models and shares pertinent data and analysis with members of the company.
- Works on foundational and innovative Research analysis projects to support NEPC clients in Asset Allocation modeling and development of appropriate investment solutions.
- Provides research, data and analysis to support innovative portfolio construction techniques.
- Supports fundamental research projects requiring sophisticated analysis involving factor analysis, currency risk, equity valuation models, and global fixed income valuation models
- Ability to navigate and research information on NEPC internal databases.