February 16, 2017
We are seeking an experienced executive assistant to support and coordinate our Corporate Consulting team and executive level staff. Responsibilities include proactively maintaining busy calendars and schedules and coordinating travel, meetings (internal and external) and outside conference activity. Preparing and submitting monthly expense reports through Concur.View Details
January 13, 2017
Are you an experienced financial services marketing professional with a successful track record of developing and improving marketing programs that help advisory firms grow their business? Have you managed outreach programs, and worked with a diverse team of investment experts? Help us deliver marketing strategies that allow NEPC’s institutional investment advisory business the best opportunity to thrive and grow in a competitive marketplace.View Details
January 4, 2017
We are currently looking for an Actuarial Analyst with the following responsibilities:
- Supports and works with senior members of our Research Team performing pension asset-liability studies as well as asset allocation and asset class research.
- Conducts a variety of quantitative analyses to support Asset Allocation Team
- Develops and builds liability and investment models and shares pertinent data and analysis with members of the company.
- Works on foundational and innovative Research analysis projects to support NEPC clients in Asset Allocation modeling and development of appropriate investment solutions.
- Provides research, data and analysis to support innovative portfolio construction techniques.
- Supports fundamental research projects requiring sophisticated analysis involving factor analysis, currency risk, equity valuation models, and global fixed income valuation models
- Ability to navigate and research information on NEPC internal databases.
November 29, 2016
NEPC’s performance analytics department is an important resource for our Consulting business. The Performance Analyst is responsible for gathering financial performance data from various sources and putting together monthly and quarterly reports for our clients.View Details